by Trey & Lea | August 31st, 2019
7 THINGS YOUR KIDS NEED TO SEE IN YOUR MARRIAGE
- 1. YOU HAVING FUN TOGETHER: Your kids need to see that marriage is more than just
having a roommate
and doing life together. They need to see you having fun together and wanting to spend time
- 2. YOU DATING: One of the best things you can do for your kids is let them see that
is the most important relationship you have on this earth.
- 3. YOU BEING AFFECTIONATE: When kids see mom and dad hugging, holding hands, and
kissing, they feel
security and love at home.
- 4. YOU PRAISING ONE ANOTHER: Your kids need to hear you praising one another and
another’s biggest cheerleader.
- 5. YOU WORKING THROUGH A PROBLEM: Problems are a part of life and your children
will learn how to
handle them by seeing how you work through them. Sweeping problems under the rug or losing control
in an argument is not what they need to see.
- 6. YOU PRACTICING WHAT YOU PREACH: Children learn 1000 times more from what you do
and the example
you set, than they ever will from what you tell them. Model the values and integrity you want them
- 7. YOU WORSHIPPING GOD TOGETHER: It’s important for your children to see you act on
Going to church, reading your bible together and praying together are all great things to model to
Follow Us On Social Media